Here are my thoughts on Yup Score/Influence:
- If a user has passed Twitter verification, influence will be increased by 5.
If user puts #YUP or #YUPSTER in the profile + follow Yup + Retweet pinned post —> +3 influence
If a user has a verified profile —> +2 influence
- If the user’s wallet has a minimum amount of ETH/MATIC in the wallet to create/verify Yup account —> +3
If a user holds the balance over a certain period —> +2 influence.
- If a user is holding 250+ YUP —> +2 influence
If a user is holding 750+ YUP —> +2 influence
If a user is holding 1500+ YUP —> +2 influence
If a user is holding 2500+ YUP —> +2 influence
If a user is holding 5000+ YUP —> +2 influence
(The holding is not = LP rewards unclaimed)
- If a user has staked 0+ LP —> +2 influence
If a user has staked 6+ LP —> +2 influence
If a user has staked 50+ LP —> +3 influence
If a user has staked 100+ LP —> +3 influence
- Web3 Activities can be discussed later.
- Yup, curation reputation is determined by how impactful a user’s vote is.
- ENS verification can have up to 5 influences. I accidentally assigned 10.
- In the future, if Yup launches NFTs, then its NFT holders will be rewarded with the influence.
- Misc. includes the number of badges earned, etc.
In this way, the influence is constantly changing based on the user’s activity on Yup and other platforms.