[Discussion] ~ What do you think about creating content to solve Yup doubts in the social networks brought by the community?

Hey guys, I hope you are well, a few days ago I uploaded a video explaining a little about Yup to one of the Spanish-speaking Hive communities, in that video I commented very briefly what Yup meant to me and all the potential I perceived. Some people told me and even joined Yup as a result of this video, however, some new people told me that they did not understand the whole issue of the Wallet, where the tokens and other issues resided, this was something that could be seen both in the #Spanish channel and in #General in the discord.

My question is: What do you think about creating content to solve Yup doubts in the social networks brought by the community?

I have not been the only one to make this incursion in fact I also noticed that @Cryptoleon made a great tutorial for the community to know how to migrate their tokens.

https://peakd.com/polygon/@javier0x22/yup-migration-to-polygon

I think we can all contribute by talking about different Yup topics, such as what are the benefits of being in the Yup DAO, recommendations from Yup expert users for newcomers, what are the best places to cure NFT, and many more.

I can’t wait to hear your answers and generate a healthy debate!

I love you guys so much :3 never stop expressing yourselves , remember your opinion matters!

2 Likes