Delving into the idea of quality certificate yup

Yup quality certificate:

It is a certificate that is granted to people and companies, which offer goods, services and content within the web3.0. who want to possess a certificate from the network of curators and the Yup platform.

Certificates for natural persons:

It is a quality certificate that is given to any natural person within web3.0, and which indicates that such person offers or creates quality content within Wed3.0.

People can be content creators on different platforms such as YouTube, tweeter, foundation.app and other platforms that will be added to the Yup network, in the future.

In turn, the certificate will work as an identity document (ID Yup) or a user verification within Web3.0 for natural persons.

Example how you could see the icon on different platforms:

YouTube :

IMG_3604.png

Twitteer :

IMG_3605.png

ID Yup natural person:

It is a consequence of Yup quality certificates, the Yup ID is a virtual identification card which contains personal data such as:

• [ ] Full name

• [ ] Address

• [ ] Photo of the person

• [ ] Photo of an identity document

This identification would be hosted on the Yup platform and within the Yup extension and among its many functionalities one of them could be to save time when filling out questionnaires or requirements requested by different websites, such as:

A person wants to register and verify himself on the Binance website, to save time in filling out the requirements requested I will have the yup extension and auto complete the data requested by the Binance page with just one clip.

Requirements to obtain the Yup quality certificate, people:

• [ ] Register within the yup.lo platform

• [ ] Download the Yup.oí extension

• [ ] Request the quality certificate

• [ ] Pay a 10Yup commission for the certificate

Certificates for companies:

It is a certificate granted to companies that offer goods services within the web, and which indicates that said company offers quality products, goods or services, companies can be companies of all kinds such as:

E-commerce companies (Amazon) (AliExpress) etc…

Exchange

(Binance) (Coinbase) etc…

Social networks, metaverse

(Facebook) (Twitter) (Decentraland) etc…

As with the certification of natural persons, companies also obtain one (ID Yup company) which works as a verification and is identified with a symbol next to the company name in search engines.

This in turn solves a small problem which usually confuses people when they enter search engines, and that is that sometimes some people do not notice that they enter an ad instead of the original page they are looking for.

Example of what the Yup Certification icon for company pages would look like in search engines:

Amazon in the Yup-certified Google search engine:

IMG_3674.png

Binance in the Yup-certified Google search engine:

IMG_3664.png

Example of what the Yup Certification icon would look like within company pages:

Binance with Yup certification:

IMG_3666.png

Foundation.app with Yup certification

IMG_3668.png

Requirements for Yup Company certificate:

Any company that wants to have a Yup certificate will have to follow a series of requirements which could be:

• [ ] Register on the Yup platform

• [ ] Request the Yup quality certificate

• [ ] Cancel a commission of 1000 yup for the certificate

Yup ID for companies:

Delivered with certification, the company Yup ID is a virtual card with the most relevant company data such as:

• [ ] Company name

• [ ] Location

• [ ] Branch in which he works

• [ ] partners…etc

I hope this contribution complements and deepens a little more the idea I told you days ago

6 Likes

Hey @JoseLcaminante

Really appreciate you putting the work in to draft up this proposal! I think the idea of quality certification is awesome and works super well with what the Yup score already does and aims to do. Making Yup the de facto score for quality verification across web3 through incentivizing curation and then providing a service to other platforms/company based on that score is a fantastic course of action.

In terms of the Identification use case, I think taking the KYC approach is not quite as compelling. There’s a lot o projects already focused on just that (like BrightID) that don’t rely on photo ID (like BrightID). That being, I believe Yup can be used for proof-of-identity b/c if the Yup score becomes measure of a quality curator/user b/c that is in it of itself a way of verifying a person’s identity. What do you think?

2 Likes

Regarding identity and thinking about healing as proof of identity:

Many of the names in today’s Germany come from the Middle Ages, some if we translate them are miller, pig assembler that I mean by that people to identify They were associated with the places where they lived they worked or the work to which he will be dedicated for that reason if you lived near a mill and said: my name is José no one knew you but if you accompanied Your job was a metadata of yourself of who you are.

By this strange example I mean the following healing itself identifies you, healing describes the yupster, healing is a metadata of yourself because it describes your tastes, your desires, which is of interest to you, and that it is not.

This thought could be helpful for the development of ID Yup :thinking:

Excuse me for answering late, my current work does not allow me to analyze much and think a lot about the project but whenever I can I think and write ideas for its development :rocket:

Complementing:

Complementing the (ID Yup) know

To yupsters is important because at the time of the yup platform Issuing the quality certificate must be through Yupster curators who know about the subject, who have knowledge of what they are talking about, seeing or curing, example:

There are people who like music and know when music is good or not of quality, others know about clothes or art even sports or exchange and cryptocurrencies And they cure this type of content that makes these people curators of specific content, which could be assigned when the pages within the web3.0 request the quality sertification yup

1 Like